|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BACKGROUND: This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Amayzing Saddlery Ltd, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account”means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website; “Carrier”means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers; “Content”means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website; “Goods”means any products that Amayzing Saddlery Ltd advertises and/ or makes available for sale through this Website; “Amayzing Saddlery Ltd”means Amayzing Saddlery Ltd at Unit 1, Riverpark Industrial Estate, Bridge Street, Linwood, PA3 3DW; “Service”means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Amayzing Saddlery Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future; “Payment Information”means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes; “Purchase Information”means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form; “Premises”Means our place(s) of business located at Amayzing Saddlery Ltd at Unit 1, Riverpark Industrial Estate, Bridge Street, Linwood, PA3 3DW; “System”means any online communications infrastructure that Amayzing Saddlery Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; “User” / “Users”means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Amayzing Saddlery Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and “Website”means the website that you are currently using (amayzingsaddlery.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (amazingsaddlery.co.uk ) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Age Restrictions Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business.
4. International Customers If Goods are being ordered from outside Amayzing Saddlery Ltd’s country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Amayzing Saddlery Ltd cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Intellectual Property Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Amayzing Saddlery Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Amayzing Saddlery Ltd.
6. Third Party Intellectual Property Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
7. Fair Use of Intellectual Property Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
8. Links to Other Websites This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Amayzing Saddlery Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Links to this Website Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site amayzingsaddlery.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Amayzing Saddlery Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the above address.
10. Use of Communications Facilities When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
1. You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
2. You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
3. You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
4. It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
5. The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
6. You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Amayzing Saddlery Ltd or our affiliates; and
7. You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
8. You acknowledge that Amayzing Saddlery Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
9. You acknowledge that Amayzing Saddlery Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
10. You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
11. Account - In order to purchase Goods on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
1. all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
2. you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
3. you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Amayzing Saddlery Ltd immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Amayzing Saddlery Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 10. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
12. Termination and Cancellation
Either Amayzing Saddlery Ltd or you may terminate your Account. If Amayzing Saddlery Ltd terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reason
If Amayzing Saddlery Ltd terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatch
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
13. Goods, Pricing and Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Amayzing Saddlery Ltd correspond to the actual Goods, Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, style, colour, number or other features of the Goods that you are purchasing.
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Website however these may not take into account sales which may have taken place whilst you are placing your order.
All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated regularly
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Amayzing Saddlery Ltd processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
All prices on the Website include VAT.
14. Delivery Amayzing Saddlery Ltd will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you. We accept no responsibility for delays in delivery caused by circumstances outside our control or for costs incurred by customers as a result of delays in delivery.
If Amayzing Saddlery Ltd receives no communication from you, within 14 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
15. Returns Policy Amayzing Saddlery Ltd aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Amayzing Saddlery Ltd within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Amayzing Saddlery Ltd within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Amayzing Saddlery Ltd within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason
If you wish to return Goods to Amayzing Saddlery Ltd for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on www.amayzingsaddlery.co.uk to make the appropriate arrangements
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd. reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
1. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
2. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
3. The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
4. Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
17. Disclaimers Amayzing Saddlery Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service
No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance
Whilst Amayzing Saddlery Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
18. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Amayzing Saddlery Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
19. Availability of the Website The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
20. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, Amayzing Saddlery Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Amayzing Saddlery Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Amayzing Saddlery.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Amayzing Saddlery Ltd’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
21.No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
22. Previous Terms and Conditions In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
23. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Amayzing Saddlery Ltd.
24. Communications All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Amayzing Saddlery Ltd may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the unsubscribe link in any email which you receive from us..
What we collect We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Amayzing Saddlery Ltd., Unit 1, Riverpark Industrial Estate, Bridge Street, Linwood, PA3 3DW. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Amayzing Saddlery Ltd. of Unit 1 Riverpark Industrial Estate, Bridge Street Linwood, PA33DW.
Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site amayzingsaddlery.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, book a saddle fitting or other service, place an order on our site or in our shop or by phone or email, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, physical information about yourself or your horse.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.
Use and Storage of Information -
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
We may use this information
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of information
We may share your personal information with any member of our company, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you eg. when we order a saddle to be made to your horse’s template for you.
· Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: